“We wanted a musical workshop to promote team work and remind our people that we are a music company! The session was brilliant at achieving these objectives. Somesh was a fantastic trainer, very positive and motivational”
Derren Young, HR Manager, Universal Music
Did you know:
For centuries people have used drumming to release stress, raise their spirits, enhance clarity and focus, and develop co-operation and community bonds.
Group drumming is a non-competitive activity where each person, regardless of their age, sex, race or position within the company has an equal part to play.
Drumming has always been the most fundamental group activity known to man. Drumming has become a cutting edge tool that is used in business as a means of:
- Stress release
- Group bonding
- Synchronizing of thought processes
The benefits of a company group drum session are:
- Breaks cultural, racial, linguistic, gender and age barriers
- Is co-operative rather than competitive
- Releases stress, decreases anxiety
- Reinforces company messages, goals, and visions
- Enhances clarity and focus
- Opens communication and dialogue between colleagues, piers and clients
- Influences teamwork
- Positively influences mood
- Resolves conflicts
- Is FUN!
Happy Drums programs are designed to Break down barriers, align a common goal, Explore and Celebrate diversity in each and everyone’s unique contribution, while helping to engage self expression and leadership.
- 19 years of experience
- Featured in printed media and TV
- Booked regularly by many of the top 500 fortune companies
There are many different types of workshops depending on your needs. Sessions are between 15 minutes and 3 hours to fit into your timetable and can be tailor made to meet any of your objectives:
- TEAM BUILDING – CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS, ROADSHOWS
- PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- SALES MEETINGS
- GOAL SETTING AND REINFORCING COMPANY VALUES
- INCENTIVES AND REWARDS
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND COMPANY MERGERS
- CLIENT FUNCTIONS
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION
This effective team building program is designed to:
- Break down barriers to create a more open organization and improve you communication between colleagues, piers and clients.
- Align participants to a common goal, mission, vision or message.
- Accelerate and increase productivity and performance by motivating through listening to each other.
CONFERENCES, EXHIBITIONS, WORKSHOPS AND ROAD SHOWS
DRUM CIRCLES, ICEBREAKERS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Effectively open and close your conferences, exhibitions, workshops and road shows
- Draw people together, motivate, invigorate and celebrate success.
- Exciting and energise delegates throughout the day with drum circles and ice breakers.
- Create unity and comradery, focus and relaxation.
At the beginning of a conference workshop or event, people are coming from different areas within an organization and sometimes from different parts of the world. Using Drum Circles and Ice Breakers you can get these events off to a great start by creating energy which will create a bonding and a breaking down of barriers.
At the end of your event it is important for the attendees to leave with memorable impressions, a sense of accomplishment and a sense of having had a good time. Closing your event with an interactive drumming session allows people to leave with memorable impressions and a sense of bonding and a great time.
Energizing and boosting your conference, exhibition, workshop and road shows
During the course of any event there comes a point, where attendees’ energy levels drop off. Companies spend large sums of money getting people to attend. A lack of energy leads to a lack of focus which in turn results in cost. Use a drumming session to boost your delegates energy and focus.
Every product Launch needs noise to be noticed. Excite journalists, customers and sales teams with either a hands on drumming event or a spectacular show of drumming. You will dramatize your product’s advantages and create a breakthrough launch that will be the talk of the town.
A powerful way to excite sales forces, sellers, buyers and distributors. Break the ice and get everyone on the same page. Drumming is designed to motivate and energize groups to increase their output without increasing resources.
GOAL SETTING AND REINFORCING COMPANY VALUES
Corporate Values or goals are the lifeblood of any organization. A drumming session will help make sure every participant shares in your company vision, goals and values. To book a goal setting and reinforcing company value drumming event contact David at Drum Jam
INCENTIVES AND REWARDS
A group drumming session is an original and dynamic way to reward and incentivise your teams by celebrating your achievements.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND COMPANY MERGERS
The assurance of a sound foundation within an organisation can assist both groups and individuals to better cope with change including company mergers, A drumming session will provide insightful analogies and through being a part of the experience, delegates are able to unite, accept change as a necessary component of evolution and growth within their working environment.
Interactive drumming will consolidate long-term relationships and build new relationships between your company and your clients by giving a unique and positive drumming experience as well as building loyalty and trust.
GALA EVENTS AND FUNDRAISERS
Build a community and liven up any event. Raise funds to the beat of the the drum!